Pump Room Gardens
Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
The Pump Room Gardens is a public park extending to 2.2ha in the centre of Royal Leamington Spa. The Pump Room Gardens form part of the Spa Gardens, which follow the course of the River Leam, and are a Grade II Listed Registered Park and Garden. In 2014, Red Kite Network were appointed as Project Manager by Warwick District Council to oversee the submission of a Round 2 Heritage Lottery Fund application for the Pump Room Gardens. The application for £995,600 was successful, and Red Kite have subsequently project managed the implementation of the capital works and Activity Plan.
- Project management and coordination of the HLF Round 2 submission.
- Delivery of the HLF Development Grant and ensuring compliance with grant conditions.
- Communication and engagement with various stakeholder groups and the Friends of Pump Room Gardens.
- Monitoring the progress of the project against the agreed programme.
- Worked with the Council’s Finance Team to process claims for payment.
- Prepare regular project monitoring and evaluation reports, and attended project meetings.
- Coordinated publicity through the Council’s media team.
- Preparation of updated 10-year Management and Maintenance Plan.